TERM & CONDITIONS
This section sets out The Ballet Acemy Terms and Conditions
• You confirm that the information set out in the Registration Form is accurate in all material respects and that you will inform us of any changes immediately.
• If we decide that the Pupil's behaviour is unacceptable, we are entitled to exclude the Pupil from a Class or the Premises for any period that we may decide is appropriate.
• You must inform The Ballet Academy of any medical condition or injuries that the Pupil may have before the start of the Term or each Class, as applicable.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that we have current contact details for you and all adults authorised to pick up your child. You must also keep us appraised of any changes in the health or other relevant circumstances of you or your child.
•If it is necessary to cancel a class due to adverse weather conditions, class fees will not be refunded.
•If it is necessary to cancel a class due to force majeure (including but not restricted to severe weather warnings, an epidemic, terrorism, or government imposed restricted movement or school closures) class fees will not be refunded.
• We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from errors or omissions on the Registration Form whether completed by you or by another person in charge of your child at the time of completion.
• We do not accept liability for personal injury to any child attending The Ballet Academy or any activity related to The Ballet Academy whether organised by The Ballet Academy or otherwise.
• If you are a new customer, you are entitled to a two-pack trial. If you are a returning customer, you must pay us the fees for a complete term at any time before the first Class of that Term to reserve your child’s place in the Class. Please note that if payment for a further Term is not received before the first class, no further Classes will be booked and your child will be automatically withdrawn from the Class. Further attendance will require rebooking which is subject to availability.
• The Fees payable at the start of a Term for a complete Term shall be non-refundable.
Children must stay in the same class for a whole term unless special permission is granted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No credit shall be given for Classes which have been missed by the Pupil in exchange for future Classes.
• We may cancel this contract at any time. In such event, we will refund the Fees paid for that Term on a pro-rata basis.
• We may change the Teacher taking the Classes at any time.
• We may change the Class premises at any time. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible in the event of any changes. If you do not agree to the changes, we will refund the Fees for any outstanding Classes.
• Classes missed for any reason may not be added on to the end of the Booked Classes under any circumstances.
• You agree that any claim against The Ballet Academy must be brought within 3 months of the event resulting in such claim.
• All deposits, however paid, are nonrefundable.
• Details of The Ballet Academy Term-Time dates can be found on our Website. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of these.
• The Ballet Academy maximum liability to you and/or the Pupil shall be limited to the total amount of Fees paid.
• The failure by either party to enforce any of these conditions shall not be a waiver of them.
• These conditions, together with the Registration Form, constitute the entire agreement between you and The Ballet Academy
• You agree that these conditions will apply to the Classes run by The Ballet Academy and attended by the Pupil. By making payment of the Fee and the Pupil attending the Class, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• You agree that you, your child, or any other adult attending on your behalf will not attend Ballet Academy with any Covid-19 related symptoms: fever. cough, loss of taste of smell
• You agree that you, your child, or any other adult attending on your behalf will not attend The Ballet Academy if you or they have been in close contact with a Covid-19 patient within 14 days of attending the class
• You agree that you, your child, or any other adult attending on your behalf will not attend The Ballet Academy if someone in their household has travelled outside of the UK within the last 14 days to countries not included in the safe 'travel corridors' list as currently dictated by the UK government
• You agree that you have read The Ballet AcademyCovid-19 protocol HERE
• If we cannot deliver an in-person The Ballet Academy class due to Covid-19, classes will transfer online. Teachers may be subject to change depending on circumstance.
• If there is a hall closure due to Covid-19, classes will transfer online. Teachers may be subject to change depending on circumstance.
• Class times may be reduced, changed or altered to accommodate cleaning protocols.